Symplified Structure is an instantiation of Symplified’s core platform that unifies identity management, access control, auditing, and user provisioning across existing public/private cloud services and SaaS marketplaces.
This fully embedded offering also allows service providers to deliver the convenience of SSO from any device to support the skyrocketing use of BYOD within enterprises.
For service providers
1. Instant entry into fastest growing cloud infrastructure market.
2. Proven IAM technology and operational expertise currently in use by leading security and cloud service providers.
3. White label option for consistent branding and cross selling of cloud services.
4. New revenue streams from cloud IAM capabilities and cloud-enabling storage, integration and infrastructure apps.
5. Unifies access management for bundling multiple a portfolio of cloud apps.
6. Complete set of APIs that simplify complexity of building identity aware applications.
For end users
1. Provides a unified user experience with SSO and identity federation across all applications.
2. Centralizes identity and user management through synchronization with on-premises and cloud identity data stores including Active Directory, LDAP, SQL, Google, Salesforce.com, Facebook and more.
3. Combines policy-based provisioning with delegated and self-service administration capabilities to automate account management for hundreds, thousands, and even millions of users.
4. Meets audit and control requirements for customers subject to regulatory compliance mandates such as HIPAA/HITECH, SOX, PCI DSS, etc.
5. Provides strong authentication that can be applied per application and when insecure access device or network is detected.
6. Supports end customers’ employees, business partners, and customers on any device, including mobile phones and tablets (iPad, Kindle Fire, iPhone, and Android devices, etc.)
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.