Leveraging the power of Comodo Internet Security software, Endpoint Security Manager 2.1 is used to co-ordinate threat protection on local and remote endpoints from one web-based browser console.
- Easy-to-use web-based user interface, compatible with touch-screen computers
- Dashboard with Active Tiles provides color-coded real-time event notification with configurable email alerts
- Manages award-winning Comodo Internet Security which includes Antivirus, Firewall, Host Intrusion Prevention and Sandbox
- Powerful Report Manager which includes on-demand reports, report queuing and report archiving
- Advanced Policy Management enables centralized deployment of up-to-date Security Policies across all protected nodes.
- Does not require a dedicated server - Endpoint Security Manager 2.1 can be installed on Windows PCs or Windows servers and managed from any PC via any of the more popular browsers.
- CESM 2.1 has been tested managing 1000+ remote and local endpoints.
- Comodo provides 24x7x365 support by phone, email or LiveChat (its in-product live support mechanism).