The ModSecurity Development Team announced ModSecurity 2.7.0 Stable Release which includes many new features and bug fixes.
- Internationalization (I18N) Support
- HMAC Token Injection to prevent data manipulation
- PCRE JIT Support to speed up regular expression operators
- Caching Lua VMs to speed up multiple scripts
- Ability to add exceptions based on TAG and MSG data
- Per-rule Performance information in audit log.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.