Based on final, release-to-manufacturing (RTM) software, this book introduces new features and capabilities, with scenario-based insights demonstrating how to plan for, implement, and maintain Windows 8 in an enterprise environment.
Get the high-level information you need to begin preparing your deployment now.
- Performance, reliability, and security features
- Deployment options
- Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Windows PowerShell 3.0 and Group Policy
- Managing and sideloading apps
- Internet Explorer 10
- Virtualization, Client Hyper-V, and Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack
- Recovery features.