Features and benefits include:
- GUI to provide an easy user interface for all possible tasks with container encryption; GUI is optional, so the program may still be from via command-line if preferred
- Redeveloped BestCrypt block device driver to support future Linux kernel changes; save time by quickly finding devices where containers have been mounted
- XTS and LRW encryption modes
- Create several hidden containers inside an outer container (deniable encryption)
- Changed visible device politics so now there are no empty devices; new BestCrypt block device appears only during container linking process
- Commands for bctool to more easily backup and restore container headers
- Commands for bctool to encrypt and decrypt container headers to fully hide a container file.