Windows 8 Inside Out is an organized reference packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. Discover how the experts tackle Windows 8 and challenge yourself to new levels.
- Installing and personalizing Windows 8
- Mastering the new UI and features
- Using pen, touch, and voice input
- Implementing security essentials
- Managing files, disks, and drives
- Sharing and synching digital media
- Setting up and troubleshooting a home or mobile network
- Monitoring and tuning performance.
Tony Northrup, MCITP, MCPD, MCSE, CISSP, has written more than 20 books covering Windows system administration and development, including several Microsoft Press Training Kits, and is coauthor of Windows 7 Resource Kit and Windows Server 2008 Networking and Network Access Protection (NAP).