The Pwn Pad contains bleeding edge tools for enterprise wired and wireless attacks not found on any other ARM pentesting devices. The sleek form factor makes it an ideal product choice when on the road or conducting a company or agency walk-through.
- Android OS 4.2 and Ubuntu 12.04
- Large screen, Powerful battery
- OSS-Based Pentester Toolkit
- Long Range Wireless Packet Injection.
- TP-Link TL-WN722N (atheros usb wifi)
- Sena UD100 (Bluetooth USB)
- USB Ethernet
- OTG cable (USB host mode).
Pwnie Express' contest, Don’t Get Pwned – Pwnie Up, features a cyber security awareness video showing several security breaches occurring in less than 3 minutes.
This fast-paced video, both educational and entertaining offers participants a chance to win a Pwn Plug. If you're at RSA Conference 2013 this week, PwnieExpress will feature demos of the EPA and Pwn Pad at 11:30 and 1:30 on each day of the exhibit.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.