MobiKEY subscribers will now be able to use MobiKEY on an Apple iPad running iOS 5 and higher. The MobiKEY technology includes the use of both Route1’s universal identity management and service delivery platform and MobiKEY application software.
- Offers users exactly the same access remotely that they have at their office
- Compatible with iOS, Mac OS X and Windows
- Cross domain technology, Host Assets can be on any domain or network
- Requires no administrator privileges on the Remote asset
- No end-point security required
- Enterprise registration and deployment tools available
- Integration with Active Directory
- Fully integrates with virtual desktop infrastructure
- Connection history details for auditing and reporting purposes
- Bandwidth efficient - 20 kbps average bandwidth usage per connected user.
- Multi-factor authentication
- 1024 to 4096-bit asymmetric keys
- TLS 1.1
- 256-bit AES encryption
- RSA SHA-1 and SHA-2 signing algorithms
- All files stay within the network
- Route1 has no ability to see into the user’s data session
- PKI based technology – access and authorization management
- Malware resistant – immune to zero day threats
- The Remote asset does not become a node on the enterprise network.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.