Xsuite federates privileged access and provides secure single sign-on to web applications and IT infrastructure running on premise or in the cloud. It enables organizations to enforce access controls and to monitor, record, and audit what privileged users do.
The product enables federal government and commercial customers to comply with new “insider threat” requirements found in security and privacy mandates such as FISMA, PCI-DSS, and NERC-CIP.
Xsuite for Microsoft Online Services highlights:
- Multi-factor authentication for all access to Microsoft online services – including logical (PIV/CAC) smartcard access to federal agency systems as required under HSPD-12
- Separation of duties for administrative access to Microsoft online services (Office 365, Exchange, Lync, and SharePoint)
- Single sign-on to Microsoft online services using federated Active Directory or LDAP credentials – including SSO access from multiple clients (Windows, Mac, Unix)
- Recording of privileged user sessions – for comprehensive audit and forensics and to simplify compliance with Federal Government Continuous Monitoring mandates
- Enforce and proxy privileged access to Microsoft online services through a US Federal Government Trusted Internet Connection (TIC)
- Address dozens of new systems administrator control requirements found in the recently updated NIST Special Publication 800-53 (R4)
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.