When a Silent Circle subscriber makes a phone call or sends a text to another Silent Circle member, that transmission is encrypted end-to-end from your device on our proprietary Silent Network.
- Burn feature self-destructs messages and attachments on time delay
- Secure file transfer up to 100mb
- Send map locations encrypted and controlled
- Peer-to-peer texting – keys are on each device, not on our server
- Only you and the person you are texting can decrypt and read the information
- Send videos, documents, pictures. Attach any file
- Revolutionizes secure communications with a tap-of-the-finger.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.