Selected by a global network of more than 100 Cloud Service Providers, ZVR enables production workloads to easily leverage the benefits of hybrid and public clouds by automating the ongoing management and maintenance of customer environments.
True hybrid cloud - with production workload mobility between private and public clouds - is now possible with ZVR 3.0. As disaster recovery is an onramp for enterprises into the cloud, cloud DR is an essential piece of CSP service offerings, and is driving wider cloud adoption.
New for cloud service providers offering disaster recovery:
- Single automated solution that provides data protection and workload mobility both ‘to the cloud’ and ‘in the cloud’
- Zerto Cloud Manager (ZCM) manages customer resources and service levels across physical locations and provides a single, centralized view.
- Zerto Self-Service Portal (ZSSP) quickly integrates into existing CSP portals to speed the availability of DR services to customers with a 100% multi-tenant solution, so each customer controls only their own workloads
- Service profiles (or SLA Templates) enable CSPs to define service offerings based on the recovery objectives of their customers.
New features for enterprise datacenters, private and hybrid clouds:
- Single VMware vCenter Support: Disaster Recovery for remote and branch office (ROBO) workloads
- Recovery Validation: ZVR has the unique capability to test a specific failover point before committing it, ensuring successful failover
- Enhanced Reporting: Adhere to audit requirements with failover reports; additional reports for recovery resource planning and performance
- Web-based management: Manage from anywhere with a standalone browser-based UI
- Full support of heterogeneous environments – different vSphere versions, different storage, or a combination of vCloud and vCenter.