The release is available in version 8.0 of CyberArk’s privileged account security solution released today and will ship with all new installations of CyberArk’s PIM and PSM suites.
Privileged accounts have been identified as the primary target in internal and advanced external attacks, and have been implicated in 100 percent of breaches. As the risk of advanced threats increases, compliance regulations like PCI DSS, Sarbanes Oxley, NIST, NERC-CIP, HIPAA and others have become stricter. Master Policy enables organizations to set policy first to better meet their security and compliance needs.
Key benefits of Master Policy include:
- A simplified process for creating and managing privileged account security policy, that can now be set up in minutes rather than days or weeks
- Improved security posture of the organization by approaching privileged account security with policy first
- Meets business demands by quickly and accurately translating written policy into privileged account security controls
- Enables organizations to meet and demonstrate compliance regulations like PCI DSS, Sarbanes Oxley, NIST, NERC-CIP and more
- Allows enterprise global policy to be set while providing controlled, granular level exceptions to meet the unique operational needs of the business
- Decreases resource strain by empowering security risk and audit teams to enforce policy in their native language.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.