The solution gives Sophos partners and IT managers at enterprises of all sizes the ability to manage and maintain endpoint security to protect all users, regardless of physical location, via the cloud-based service. The launch of Sophos Cloud is the first step in the company’s aggressive strategy of cloud-enabling its entire portfolio.
With the management console hosted by Sophos Cloud, there is no server set up and service can be deployed instantly, providing complete security coverage everywhere. An integrated, lightweight agent protects your users and all of their computers 24/7:
- Effective desktop security agent with integrated anti-malware, intelligent host-intrusion-provention systems (HIPS) and device control
- Malicious and inappropriate website filtering, with built-in web malware scanning
- Live connection to SophosLabs, protecting users from current and emerging threats
- Always up-to-date protection following users everywhere—on the road, at home or in the office
- Stays connected for instant reporting, consistent policy and threat updates, and security software upgrades.
Kris Hagerman, chief executive officer for Sophos, said, “Sophos Cloud is the answer to the constant struggle IT teams face in protecting and securing their enterprises. These IT teams may be as small as a single person, but the constant threats and challenges they face could overwhelm an army."
Sophos Cloud is a subscription-based service, and online 30-day trials are available.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.