The 2014 Cisco Annual Security Report indicates a shortage of more than a million security professionals across the globe in 2014. The sophistication of the technology and methods used by online criminals—and their nonstop attempts to breach networks and steal data—have outpaced the ability of IT and security professionals to address these threats.
Learning@Cisco has redesigned existing offerings and introduced new offerings to address this critical skills deficit, providing network security engineers, analysts and product specialists with development opportunities to ensure on-the-job readiness to meet the future challenges of network defense.
CCNP Security Certification:
- The redesigned CCNP Security Certification focuses on enabling Network Security Engineers that are required to design, deploy, maintain and manage end-to-end network security solutions.
- The updated certification and training provides a holistic understanding of the elements that coexist to provide a complete network security posture
- The new Cisco Cybersecurity Specialist Certification offers Network Security Analysts the latest threat detection and mitigation skills using the most advanced security solutions currently available.
- Recognizes security professionals that have attained specialist in-depth expertise and proven knowledge in the essential areas of proactive cyber threat detection and mitigation.
- Designed for professional security analysts and leveraging the features of Cisco and other network security products used today, the certification focuses on event monitoring, security event alarm, traffic analysis and incident response.
- For network security engineers looking to gain in-depth expertise on specific Cisco network security products, Cisco continues its commitment to providing the latest and best in Cisco product and technology training with new courses, including:
- Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security (SASAA)
- Implementing Cisco Bring Your Own Device Solutions (SBYOD)
- Implementing Core Cisco ASA Security (SASAC)
- Implementing & Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine for Wireless Engineers (SWISE).