This CramMaster will test a candidate's knowledge of an international standard for information security and understanding of the ISC2' Common Body of Knowledge. The CISSP CramMaster covers ISC2 recommended domains such as Access Control, Application Security, and Cryptography.
It covers the following recommended objective categories:
- Access control
- Telecommunications and network security
- Information security governance and risk management
- Software development security
- Security operations
- Security architecture and design
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Legal, regulations, investigations and compliance
- Physical security.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.