Use the Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring CramMaster to study for the Microsoft 70-640 exam. This CramMaster contains 450+ questions, multiple-choice answers, detailed explanations, and comes bundled with select content from the 70-640 Exam Cram book.
Candidates for this exam typically have a minimum of one year of experience implementing and administering a network operating system in an environment of 250 to 5,000 or more users, three or more physical locations and three or more domain controllers.
Microsoft 70-640 Windows Server 2008 covers the following recommended objective categories:
- Configuring Domain Name System (DNS) for active directory
- Configuring the active directory infrastructure
- Configuring active directory roles and services
- Creating and maintaining active directory objects
- Maintaining the active directory environment
- Configuring active directory certificate services.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.