The ratified 802.11ac is the new wireless standard for client devices such as laptops, tablets and smart phones going forward. Future-proofing new networks or upgrading older wireless-G or N networks with Wireless-AC routers and access points provide businesses with the high performance wireless functionality that offices, large or small require.
Features of the new Linksys Wireless-AC Access Points include:
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac Dual Band support
- LAPAC1200 has a MIMO 2X2 configuration
- LAPAC1750 has a MIMO 3X3 configuration
- Support as Powered Device with 802.3at (PoE+)
- Support for up to 16 different SSIDís
- Configurable as a Workgroup Bridge for range extension
- Designed for ceiling or wall mounting
- Industrial-strength Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA, WPA2) security and data encryption
- Advanced security and preventions (802.1X Supplicant, SSID to VLAN Mapping, MAC Access Control, Rogue AP detection)
- Set-up and management through the Web Interface or Simple Network Management Protocol
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- IPv6 support.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.